If you are new to LivePartners, or have been with us for a while but haven’t checked back with the T&Cs in ages, it’s important to give this policy a read, making sure you understand everything. As long as you have a LivePartners account with us, keep coming back every so often for updates and to keep the information fresh in your mind. If we ever make any big changes to the policy, we will get in touch with you and let you know.
LivePartners determines the purposes and means of processing your information.
For questions regarding your personal information or how we use it, simply get in touch at email@example.com
You can find useful information about how to exercise your rights in the section “Your rights concerning your Personal Data” below.
The personal information (“Personal Data”) about you that we collect includes:
● Information that you provide us during the account registration process for any of our products and services (‘Services’) and any additional information you submit through your use of our Services, for example on any forums, chat rooms, comment sections or in response to quizzes and questionnaires
● Your interactions with our Customer Support Team and Account Managers (e.g. e-mails)
● Details of any transactions you carry out with us, such as payments, withdrawals and wagers
● Details of your participation in our surveys or promotions and your communications through our Services, including our social media channels
● Data from the device you use to access and use Services. For example, mobile network information, location data, IP address, browser type, hardware model, operating system and version, software and unique device identified
● Your responses to marketing campaigns
● Referrer - browser referrer - the address of the web page (i.e. the URL)
● Date and time of impression and click
● Banner zone/code on which the click was made
● Banner attached to the banner zone
● Affiliate website that owns the banner zone
● Product ID of the banner
● Language - language ISO code, browser language
● Country - country ISO code of the visitor
● Count - the number of impressions and clicks made
● Custom Fields
● Your location information - IP address location
We use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new ones and to protect LivePartners and yourself. We also use this information to offer you tailored content, like sending you more relevant promotional offers.
We use your data to:
● Setup, validate and manage your account
● Improve customer support and training
● Verify your identity
● Process payment information
● Ccommunicate account and services information
● Ensure you are using the version of LivePartners that corresponds to your location
● Improve your experience with the website, offering a product and service relevant to your interests. This is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in delivering or presenting relevant content to our customers.
● Promote marketing and events (unless you decide to withdraw your consent to it, which you can do through your account. Please allow up to 48 hours for any changes you make to your marketing preferences to be fully processed.)
● Evaluate and manage any risks to our business
● To research and diagnose our internal system issues, develop and improve our websites and their features
● Uphold licensing and legal obligations, such as Responsible Gambling, Anti Money Laundering, Age Verification, Prevention of Fraud and to ensure the integrity of sporting events
● Other purposes: We may be required to use and retain personal information for loss prevention and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property or those of other persons in accordance with our legitimate interests
Please note that, unless you give us your prior written consent and/or you do not opt out to marketing communications, we will process personal data for marketing purpose as we see necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting our products and services.
We will advise you if you choose to exercise any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, including:
● Withdrawing your previously granted consent, however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processes
● Lodging a complaint with any relevant Supervisory Authority
● Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
● The correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
● The erasure of any Personal Data that we process, when there is no compelling reason to continue processing it
● Restricting the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
● Right to data portability, that enables you to ask us to provide you or another company you nominate with some of your Personal Data
● The right to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our own legitimate interests, although we may continue to process your data when there are compelling legitimate grounds or in connection with any legal claims
● The right not to be subject to a decision made entirely by an automated process This means you can request that we involve a person in the decision-making process
We may also collect information about you from third parties, such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. This keeps the data up-to-date and accurate, provides you with products and services relevant to your interests and improve your experience with our services.
We may share your personal information with the following organisations to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations:
● Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
● Credit reference agencies
● Fraud prevention agencies
● Identity verification agencies
● Sports governing bodies
● Organisations that introduce you to us
● Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
We will ensure that your Personal Data is protected and only used for reasonable purposes.
We will store your data as long as you remain a customer with us.
If you stop being a customer with us, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to fulfil any purpose set out in this policy and any relevant legal or regulatory obligations.
For the unregulated jurisdictions, where we are not subject to legal or regulatory requirement and we do not have any risk management reason for retaining your information for a longer period, your information will not be kept for longer than 7 years after your account is closed. Please note that we may be required in certain circumstances to retain your information indefinitely (for example under our procedures on responsible gambling and self- exclusion). We will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of information is maintained for the complete period of retention.
We understand that online security and data protection is an area of vital importance for all of our customers, so it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal details before you register an account. We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our technological security solutions are very advanced and are governed by a mature framework.
Our approach is focused on preventing risks. In order to help us in this regard, we adopt robust procedures and technologies to reduce the impact of any potential incidents. As the security of some communications via the internet are not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any information that you disclose using your internet connection. You accept the internet security implications of using the internet and LivePartners will accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect and punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
Information is contained by cookies that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. This information helps us to improve the website and deliver a superior and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the website to operate.
If you wish to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings to block cookies (this process varies depending on which browser you are using).
If you would like more information on how to do this, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the website.
Please note that additional information with regards to Cookies is also in our Terms and Conditions.
483 Green Lanes
London, N13 4BS